The Centennial Conference has released its Fall 2018 Academic Honorees including Scholar-Athletes of the Year, the Academic All-Centennial Team, and the Academic Honor Roll. A total of 646 student-athletes were honored in the sports of men's and women's cross country, field hockey, football, men's and women's soccer, and volleyball.
Scholar-Athlete of the Year honors were awarded in each sport to a member of the junior or senior class with the highest cumulative GPA on the All-Centennial Team. Two repeat winners highlighted the Scholar-Athlete of the Year awards, as Johns Hopkins senior Cole Rosenberger (men's soccer) and McDaniel senior Taylor Bauman (volleyball) became just the second and third repeat Scholar Athletes in CC history.
The Fall Academic All-Centennial Team consisted of 80 student-athletes. To be nominated for the Academic All-Centennial Team a student-athlete must receive both All-Conference and Academic Honor Roll honors.
A total of 646 student-athletes were honored on the Fall Academic Honor Roll. To be nominated for the Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll, a student-athlete must be a sophomore or higher in class standing and attain a cumulative grade point average of 3.40 or higher.
2018 Centennial Conference Fall Scholar-Athletes of the Year (7)
Scholar-Athletes of the Year are presented to a member of the junior or senior class with the highest cumulative GPA on the All-Centennial team.
Centennial Player and Scholar-Athletes of the Year
- Chris Stadler, Haverford, Men's Cross Country, 2013
- Kara McNulty, Gettysburg, Women's Golf, 2014
- Megan Keenan, Ursinus, Field Hockey, 2014
- Brad Brooks, McDaniel, Men's Swimming, 2015
- Sam Yarosh, Haverford, Men's Soccer, 2015
- Sarah Hansen, Gettysburg, Women's Golf, 2016
Aileen Reilly, Gettysburg, Softball, 2017
- Kristen Upton, McDaniel, Women's Soccer (2016, 2017)
- Cole Rosenberger, Johns Hopkins, Men's Soccer (2017, 2018)
- Taylor Bauman, McDaniel, Volleyball (2017, 2018)