Ted Hinnenkamp, Dickinson
Joe Scibelli, Haverford
|First Team||Cl||Ht||Hometown/High School|
|G-Brandon Federici, Franklin & Marshall (A) *||Soph||6-4||Morganville, N.J. / Colts Neck|
|G-Wes Brooks, McDaniel||Sr||6-0||North Wales, Pa. / North Penn|
|F-Ted Hinnenkamp, Dickinson #||Sr||6-7||York, Pa. / York Suburban|
|F-Cedric Moune, Franklin & Marshall #||Sr||6-7||Douala, Cameroon / Glenelg Country Day|
|F-Tim Stewart, McDaniel *||Sr||6-5||Smyrna, Del. / Smyrna|
|G-Brandon Angradi, Dickinson #||Sr||6-4||Milford, Pa. / Delaware Valley|
|G-Matt Brennan, Swarthmore (A)||Soph||6-0||Ridgefield, Conn. / Ridgefield|
|F-Kevin Gladstone, Gettysburg #||Sr||6-6||Havertown, Pa. / Haverford|
|F-Cody Kiefer, Gettysburg||Jr||6-5||Gettysburg, Pa. / Gettysburg|
|F-Matt Billups, Johns Hopkins||Sr||6-11||Watchung, N.J. / Oratory Prep|
|G-Zack Yonda, Swarthmore||Soph||6-2||Berwyn, Pa. / Conestoga|
|F-Nick Rindock, Muhlenberg||Soph||6-4||Allentown, Pa. / Parkland|
|F-Robbie Walsh, Swarthmore||Soph||6-8||Summit, N.J. / Summit|
|G-Hunter Eggers, Franklin & Marshall||Jr||6-2||Greenwich, Conn. / Greens Farms Academy|
|G-Gene Williams, Johns Hopkins||Sr||6-4||Broomall, Pa. / St. Joseph's Prep|
* 1st team All-Centennial in 2015
# 2nd team All-Centennial in 2015
% Honorable Mention All-Centennial in 2015
(A) Named Academic All-Centennial in 2016
Player of the Year - Ted Hinnenkamp, Dickinson, Sr., F
Rookie of the Year - Joe Scibelli, Haverford, Fr., F
Scholar-Athlete of the Year - Gene Williams, Johns Hopkins, Sr., G
Coach of the Year - Landry Kosmalski, Swarthmore
- Hinnenkamp, a unanimous first-team selection, becomes the third following in the footsteps of Adam Honig and Gerry Wixted.
- Federici is a repeater from the 2015 first team.
- Scibelli becomes the first Haverford player or rookie to earn a Conference postseason award.
- Williams was named the Conference's Scholar-Athlete of the Year. The award is given a junior or senior member of the All-Conference team with the highest cumulative GPA.
- Kosmalski was named Coach of the Year.|
- Franklin & Marshall (29) has the most first-team selections in the history of the Conference, followed by Ursinus (18), Muhlenberg (15), Gettysburg (13), Johns Hopkins (13), Dickinson (10), Washington College (7), McDaniel (5), Haverford (4) and Swarthmore (3).
- Two players were named Academic All-Centennial, which recognizes sophomores, juniors and seniors who have a 3.40 cumulative grade point average or higher, and were selected to the All-Conference team.