All-Conference Softball Team; Brewer, Jordan Named Player, Pitcher of Year
P-Allison Jordan, Dickinson #
P-Jennilyn Weber, Ursinus (A)
C-Emma Murtaugh, Dickinson
1B-Allison Pfrommer, Ursinus *
2B-Malorie Sassaman, Franklin & Marshall
SS-Catrina DelGais, Gettysburg *
3B-Maggie Maguire, Gettysburg
OF-Joy Hallfors, Gettysburg (A) %
OF-Leigh Carbutt, Washington College (A) +
OF-Alesha Sisco, Dickinson *
OF-Amy Gentile, Ursinus
DP-Abby Ferguson, Gettysburg
U-Ashley Brewer, Muhlenberg (A) *
P-Sara Erlichman, McDaniel
P-Chelsea Homa, Dickinson
C-Kylie Nottingham, Washington College
1B-Samantha Bader, Gettysburg
2B-Erica Wenzel, Muhlenberg
SS-Candice Smith, Haverford (A) %
3B-Jen DiCandilo, Haverford
OF-Danielle Murphy, Franklin & Marshall (A) #
OF-Kate Smayda, Swarthmore
OF-Caitlin Bay, Gettysburg (A)
DP-Becca Nicely, Washington College (A)
U-Kira Kern, Swarthmore %
C-Adrienne Rahs, Gettysburg (A)*
1B-Lauren Dockrill, Washington College
SS-Lindsey Glascock, Washington College
OF-Alicia Kukoda, Franklin & Marshall
+ 1st team All-Centennial in 2009 and 2010
* 1st team All-Centennial in 2010
# 2nd team All-Centennial in 2010
% Honorable Mention All-Centennial in 2010
(A) Named to Academic Honor Roll in 2011
Player of the Year: Ashley Brewer, Muhlenberg, Sr.
Pitcher of the Year: Allison Jordan, Dickinson, Sr.
Coach of the Year: Lacey Lister, Washington College
- Brewer becomes the third player to earn back-to-back Centennial Player of the Year honors, following in the footsteps of McDaniel's Julie Backof (1997-98) and Gettysburg's Mandy Wilson (2001-02). She is the fourth Mule to receive the award.
- Jordan is the first Dickinson hurler to earn Centennial Pitcher of the Year honors.
- Brewer, Sassaman and Jordan were unanimous first-team All-Conference selections.
- Sassaman, Maguire and Ferguson are the 30th, 31st and 32nd freshmen to earn first-team All-Centennial honors.
- Carbutt is the 15th player to earn first-team All-Centennial honors three times.
- Nine students were also named to the Conference Academic Honor Roll, which recognizes sophomores, junior and seniors who are key performers and have a 3.40 cumulative grade point average or higher.