The Centennial Conference has nine representatives to the NCAA Division III women's indoor track and field championship this weekend in Birmingham, Alabama.
For each women's individual event contested, including the pentathlon, the top 17 declared student-athletes were accepted into the competition. For each relay event contested, the top 12 declared relay teams, one per institution, were accepted into the competition. The championships will be held March 9-10 at the Birmingham CrossPlex in Birmingham, Alabama, with Birmingham Southern College and the Birmingham CrossPlex serving as hosts.
- Mile: Therese Olshanski, JHU (seeded 2nd, 4:52.47); Caroline Smith, JHU (12th, 4:55.65)
- 3,000: Felicia Koerner, JHU (6th, 9:44.29); Tasha Freed, JHU (10th, 9:45.48); Rebecca Grusby, JHU (15th, 9:49.22)
- 5,000: Ellie Clawson, JHU (12th, 17:06.59): Sofia Canning, DC (17th, 17:09.47)
- Long Jump: Maya Hammonds, JHU (6th, 5.76m)
- Pentathlon: Jenn Su, JHU (7th, 3365)
The complete list of participants is available at this link. This website is maintained by Delta Timing, a computer services company that provides results for track and field and cross country meets.