• Meet: Centennial Conference Championship
• Location: Lancaster, PA • Schnader Field House
• Date: Sunday, February 24rd
• The Short Story: The Johns Hopkins women's track and field team captured its ninth consecutive Centennial Conference Indoor Track & Field Championship as the Blue Jays scored a conference record 249.5 points in the two day meet. Swarthmore finished second with 97 points while Dickinson finished in third with 92 points.
- Johns Hopkins, 249.5
- Swarthmore, 97
- Dickinson, 92
- Haverford, 83
- Ursinus, 77
- Muhlenberg, 44
- Franklin & Marshall, 43
- Bryn Mawr, 36
- Gettysburg, 14.5
- McDaniel, 4
Johns Hopkins Winners:
• Maya Hammonds – 200m dash (26.07), long jump (5.32m)
• Alexandra Damron – 400m dash (59.74)
• Erin Brush – 800m dash (2:17.84)
• Therese Olshanski – Mile (5:02.22)
• Caelyn Reilly – 3,000-meter run (9:58.47)
• 4x400 Meter Relay (Hannah Miller, Ashley Tyburski, Hailey Sheppell, Alexandra Damron) – 4:03.74
Other Meet Highlights:
• Arielle Summitt earned a third-place finish in her first indoor championships in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:20.43 while Ariel Keklak, also in her first CC indoor championships, finished third in the mile with a time of 5:08.27 and Catalina Spjut finished fifth with a time of 5:28.75.
• Reilly won her second event of the meet with her 3k victory as the Blue Jays took home three of the top four spots with Emily Stahl(10:10.34) coming in third and Samantha Levy (10:17.34) finishing fourth. This is the fifth straight year Hopkins has won the event. Reilly, who won the 5K yesterday, is just the seventh athlete in conference history to win both races at the conference championships.
• JHU finished 3-5 in the 60-meter hurdles led by Hammonds in second (9.44) followed by Daniela Torres (9.67) and Annie Gutierrez(9.74). Hammonds also earned a second-place finish in the high jump (1.52m).
• Freshman Kelsey Neff recorded a third-place finish in the shot put with a throw of 11.85m, which is the first top-three finish for a Blue Jay in the event since 2016.